Read the Terms and Conditions of Service below, as they cover the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the services available to you on this website (the “Service,” “Website,” “Yadley.com” or “Site”).
General Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that you must:
(1) Provide for your own access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access
(2) Provide and be responsible for the operation of all equipment necessary for you to make such connection, and
(3) Accept reasonable down times which may or may not be within our control.
(4) Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
(5) Not use ad-blocking software;
(6) Not charge others for the use of Yadley.com unless in a specific written agreement with Yadley.com;
(7) Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
(8) Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and
(9) Maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Yadley.com has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. You agree not to resell or transfer the Service or use of or access to the Service unless a specific written agreement to do so has been entered into by you and Yadley.com.
By using the Yadley.com Website, including any applets, courses, discussion forums, software, scripts, and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Service is entirely at your own risk.
THE SERVICE AND ALL OUR ONLINE COURSES OR E-BOOKS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, YADLEY.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AND
(2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
NEITHER YADLEY.COM NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF YADLEY.COM, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
THE PUBLICATIONS AND ONLINE SERVICES OF YADLEY.COM ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND AUTHORITATIVE INFORMATION WITH REGARD TO THE SUBJECT MATTER COVERED. THEY ARE SOLD WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT YADLEY.COM IS NOT AN ATO (AVIATION TRAINING ORGANIZATION).
IF LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER EXPERT ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED, THE SERVICES OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL PERSON SHOULD BE SOUGHT. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SELECTION OF OUR ONLINE COURSES OR ONLINE SERVICES TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS OR ADVICE MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR APPLICATION OF YOUR SELECTED PUBLICATION OR ONLINE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT RETRIEVED THEREFROM, INCLUDING THOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, AND REVIEW OF SUCH RESULTS.
Yadley.com is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing at this Website, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on this Website including but not limited to any screens appearing on the Site. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens, except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions of Service, for any purpose.
However, you may print a copy of the information on this Site for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other applicable internet laws, or other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. Yadley.com does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this Website.
Yadley.com reserves the right to change any content information on this Website including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking certain links within this Website might take you to other websites for which Yadley.com assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability, or otherwise. The content presented on this Site may vary depending upon your browser limitations
- Free services may be changed to paid services at the discretion of Yadley.com. In such event service will remain free for user until end of current annual renewal and no longer.
- There will be no refund on early termination of paid add on services. It is at the discretion of Yadley.com as to whether a discount may be given on changed add on service.
- Yadley.com will have no liability for lost data, tracking or unavailable site or services.
- Messaging on Yadley.com shall not be used to intimidate, abuse, insult learners.
- Users will be liable to indemnify Yadley.com from liability for any intimidation or experienced from a member of the Administration team or other learners.
- Yadley.com may suspend without refund any user/group admin without exception who is found to be intimidating any other user of on Yadley.com, any user sending profanities.
- Fair usage of Yadley.com resources is assumed, and where a user is causing a disproportionate draw on Yadley.com systems a service may be suspended or withdrawn.
- Users may not use profanity in discussion forums.
- Once a training course is added to a Study Group that is a single course license used up, removal of the course does not create a new course license.
- A learner registering on Yadley.com or on our subdomain courses.yadley.com is a member of Yadley.com. The instigator of the registration has no rights to the learner with regards to the usage of the site or otherwise.
All General Terms and Conditions (above) are also agreed to.
1) The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Yadley.com does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
2) To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
2.2.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
2.2.2. any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
2.2.3. any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
2.2.4. any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
2.3. Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.