IVAO  

RSS

Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
15/10/2017 3:22 pm  

International Virtual Aviation Organisation(IVAO) is an virtual network that involves realistic operations. This network is similar to vatsim, but how it works is completely different. All thought Vatsim and IVAO are more or less the same I would suggest you to try out.  However, I fly and atc on both networks but, when it come to flying I connect to a specific network depending with what region I am flying and how many air traffic controllers am i going to meet on the way. Try it its Fun    together WE CAN FLY 

LDShumba

Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
15/10/2017 3:38 pm  

Setting up IVAO

Basically everything is done on the website  https://ivao.aero/  

1) Make new account

2)Download the ATC client if you want to be involved in atc 

#download pilot client if interested in the piloting area

3) ATC client will install on your Computer all thats left is setting up the app... that you can get as a different download from the website same section with the client download. Read it and you are home and dry

4) Install the pilot client and set it up using the instructions from the website

NB: Do expect a large download on the Pilot client which is about 1.8GB using the MTL app

2) Website password and the client passwords are completely different read email that is sent after registration 

3) `You are automatically assigned to a Training region after you select your country on  registration  

4) Please do not forget to read the instruction it is very important

5) Follow the  Rules

6) If you need any help setting up do not hesitate to use the chat box below, I will respond to you as soon as I am free 

Lastly Happy Flying 

Yes We Can Fly !!!!

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register