Fundamentals of The Airline Industry  

RSS

Yadley.com
(@yadley-com)
Member Admin
22/10/2017 12:56 am  

Welcome To Fundamentals of The Airline Industry

• From small feeder airlines to intercontinental giants of the air,  the airline industry has altered the way in which we all live and conduct business.
  • It has helped us shorten travel time and shift our concept of distance, making it possible for us to visit and conduct business in places once considered remote.
  • This very important industry has also increased world trade activity by enabling faster and easier movement of passengers and goods, and in the process providing jobs to millions of people.

types of airlines

• This course will help you understand the basics of the airline industry - how it started, where it is going, business basics, business challenges etc.
  • It will also help you to appreciate how much the airline industry offers a bird's eye view of our planet, and how much it creates vehicles and instruments for the exploration of the universe and the progression of science

At the end of the course will be a 30-minute exam which you will need to pass with a score of 90% or better in order to obtain a certificate

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Yes We Can Fly!

Mohamed Alusine Tarawally
(@mohamed)
New High Flyer
24/10/2017 2:17 pm  

I have take the course but is not opening what is happening and i have also paid for working with yadley.com and i cannot access it please check and get back to me waiting.

ReplyQuote
Yadley.com
(@yadley-com)
Member Admin
24/10/2017 2:17 pm  

Hello Mohamed, good day.

Kindly can you elaborate on `course is not opening`? Your comment is on Fundamentals of the Airline Industry and you also mentioned a payment for a different course. Which course exactly is not opening? As for the second course, 'Working With Yadley` you have been emailed with specific details relating to your course of choice. If you are having challenges with Fundamentals of The Airline Industry kindly let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Yes We Can Fly!

Jabu

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register