DISCUSSION -THURSDA...

DISCUSSION -THURSDAY 10 AUGUST 2017  

RSS

Yadley.com
(@yadley-com)
Member Admin
10/08/2017 4:29 pm  

DID YOU KNOW?

• There have been strange sounds and voices that have been recorded from space?
  • There have been numerous images of strange flying objects that have visited earth?
  • And also that some astronauts  have confessed that they saw things that they `can`t really say?`

[attach]8[/attach]

What`s your thought? The story continues tonight, same time. This is where it happens at 20h00 GMT +2.

[attach]7[/attach]

DISCUSSION WILL BE OPENED AT 20h00 GMT +2. IT WILL BE:

18h00 in Accra, Ghana

18h00 in Banjul, Gambia

21h00 in Kampala, Uganda

21h00 in Nairobi, Kenya

Yes We Can Fly!

Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
Owner of Yadley.com Admin
10/08/2017 8:00 pm  

Good evening High Flyers!

It`s exactly 20h00 (GMT +2). Welcome online, welcome online all you amazing people.

Well, as we start I would like to share with you two quick notices:

1. Remember friends, this is unlike WhatsApp where you can receive instant notifications whenever someone posts a message. To know who has just posted you simply have to refresh your browser after every minute or two so that you can see the latest post. This is just how every other forum in the world works like.

[attach]10[/attach]

Alternatively, you can click on `subscribe for new replies` so that you can receive an instant email notification whenever someone else comments.

I know with time we will all master this.

2. I`m excited today because we added a new feature to this platform. You will notice that you are now able to add documents, pictures, videos and even audios to your discussions. This feature was not available in the first two days of our discussion. This gives all of us the freedom to share files and images without any challenge.

[attach]9[/attach]

To attach any media, all you need to do is click on `ATTACH FILES` below and simply upload whatever you want to upload from your local drive (e.g from your computer desktop, phone memory card)

That being said, welcome once again. Can you comment something below so that I can know you are there and then we can proceed? 🙂

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
J Pierre
(@janepierre)
Active High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:05 pm  

Yeepie! And today I am early and it`s awesome to be the first to comment. Thanks for that heads up on how to use the forum. I see a lot of members can sometimes get a little confused on that. Thanks for clearing it up:-)

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:06 pm  

Boa Noite Todos -> Good Evening all ? Portuguese

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:10 pm  
Posted by: Tinashe Nyangombe

Good evening High Flyers!

It`s exactly 20h00 (GMT +2). Welcome online, welcome online all you amazing people.

Well, as we start I would like to share with you two quick notices:

1. Remember friends, this is unlike WhatsApp where you can receive instant notifications whenever someone posts a message. To know who has just posted you simply have to refresh your browser after every minute or two so that you can see the latest post. This is just how every other forum in the world works like.

[attach]10[/attach]

Alternatively, you can click on `subscribe for new replies` so that you can receive an instant email notification whenever someone else comments.

I know with time we will all master this.

2. I`m excited today because we added a new feature to this platform. You will notice that you are now able to add documents, pictures, videos and even audios to your discussions. This feature was not available in the first two days of our discussion. This gives all of us the freedom to share files and images without any challenge.

[attach]9[/attach]

To attach any media, all you need to do is click on `ATTACH FILES` below and simply upload whatever you want to upload from your local drive (e.g from your computer desktop, phone memory card)

That being said, welcome once again. Can you comment something below so that I can know you are there and then we can proceed? 🙂

Thank you for the updates Tinashe. We do hope in time we will figure everything out.

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:12 pm  
Posted by: Leslie Shumba

Boa Noite Todos -> Good Evening all ? Portuguese

Captain, I hope you are doing better today than you were doing yesterday, lol.

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:16 pm  

Sorry to be talking a whole lot today, I just had a #redbull so I am raring to go, lol. 

1. Can we please all click the Subscribe to this topic button, kit is really helpful. You should do that every discussion. 

2. May someone show us how to do the emojis again, I forgot.

J Pierre liked
ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:16 pm  

Had a Cheerful Day Tara  today. Thanks for asking hope tomorrow it's the same ? And yours Ma'am

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 8:17 pm  

Thank you very much, friends. It`s great to see all of you, Leslie, Jane, our lovely Tara and of course our new members coming in.

Right, let`s get straight into it. You have probably heard stories of `aliens` or of strange beings that cannot be accurately described.

[attach]11[/attach]

Most people believe these things called aliens exist, and there are also a few others who say they don`t. Here is what a one Mr Johns* said Aliens don`t exist.

You might say “Hey, what about the pictures of aliens shared across the internet? The question is, there are countless excellent cameras out there. Why haven’t they managed to capture clear images of those aliens? All I see are just fuzzy pictures of these strange objects in the night sky. But sending me pictures taken with your cell phone camera will not convince me of the existence of an alien spaceship. The chances of an alien species actually existing are ZERO. Sorry to all the believers out there but let me be blunt: We are alone in the universe.

What`s your comment on Mr John`s statement above? Do you think he is right?

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:20 pm  

Had a Cheerful Day Tara  today. Thanks for asking hope tomorrow it's the same ? And yours Ma'am

Ma'am?? Nooooooooooooooooooooo - just Tara.

And, thank you for asking Cap, my day was loooooong and boring. But I survived, so I thank God.

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:24 pm  

Thank you very much, friends. It`s great to see all of you, Leslie, Jane, our lovely Tara and of course our new members coming in.

Right, let`s get straight into it. You have probably heard stories of `aliens` or of strange beings that cannot be accurately described.

[attach]11[/attach]

Most people believe these things called aliens exist, and there are also a few others who say they don`t. Here is what a one Mr Johns* said 

Aliens don`t exist. You might say “Hey, what about the pictures of aliens shared across the internet? The question is, there are countless excellent cameras out there. Why haven’t they managed to capture clear images of those aliens? All I see are just fuzzy pictures of these strange objects in the night sky. But sending me pictures taken with your cell phone camera will not convince me of the existence of an alien spaceship. The chances of an alien species actually existing are ZERO. Sorry to all the believers out there but let me be blunt: We are alone in the universe.

What`s your comment on Mr John`s statement above? Do you think he is right?

I for one am 50/50 on the alien subject. I am a "Thomas" when it comes to aliens, I need to see one to believe.

ReplyQuote
J Pierre
(@janepierre)
Active High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:27 pm  

I think its a grey area for most people. No one seems to have really proven that aliens do exist. Personally, I think Mr Johns has a point there. If something can not have any scientific explanation, then chances are that thing does not actually exist. But then again, you start to think of areas like faith and miracles too. Those things can`t be explained scientifically, can they?

And also, I would like to know if there`s  been any recent piece of evidence to support the existence of aliens. Any latest photo or video? But overally I think Mr Johns is right.

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 8:31 pm  

Well then, to you my doubting Thomases.....

Just recently, scientists released a never-before seen photograph of a dragon-shaped organism that was pictured in space.

This organism, according to their explanation, is not something that originated on planet earth. Honestly, how could you explain that? I wonder if that organism could have been an alien.

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:37 pm  

Basically the reason why I believe in aliens because there's just too much evidence and most videos where taken in the sky. Things becoming fuzzy is due to camera quality ?

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:41 pm  

Well then, to you my doubting Thomases.....

Just recently, scientists released a never-before seen photograph of a dragon-shaped organism that was pictured in space.

This organism, according to their explanation, is not something that originated on planet earth. Honestly, how could you explain that? I wonder if that organism could have been an alien.

You simply cannot tell what that thing is. The only thing alien about it is the fact that it is said that it came from space. People make all sorts of claims of the time for 30second of fame.

J Pierre liked
ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 8:43 pm  

Basically the reason why I believe in aliens because there's just too much evidence and most videos where taken in the sky. Things becoming fuzzy is due to camera quality ?

So if you insist that aliens actually do exist, my question to you is this:

The planet earth seems to be the only suitable environment for sustaining life. What I mean is that only on earth do we find oxygen, water, carbon dioxide etc.

These elements may not be found on other planets. So how then do you think aliens can survive elsewhere apart from earth?

Yes We Can Fly!

J Pierre liked
ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:44 pm  

Video editing software, photoshop, and all these things can simply provide us with evidence of anything. Technology is just too advanced these days to take photos and videos at face value. Give me the location of a living, breathing alien and I will make up my mind then.

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:46 pm  

@Tara (ma'am) ???? but trust me some cases that i see are to convincing to be false.....The magic of NstGeo?

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:52 pm  

Was there any video editing exist in the 19s ,am from the 20ths time ???

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
J Pierre
(@janepierre)
Active High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:53 pm  

Give me the location of a living, breathing alien and I will make up my mind then.

Oh dear Tara you killed me there. Lolest!

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 8:55 pm  

Interesting thoughts there. Tara and Leslie, you seem to be having way too different thoughts on the subject.

Scientists should really look deep into this subject and give us a little more solid evidence.

Currently, there are extensive studies going on about aliens, especially in the United States of America. One of the organizations that has invested millions of dollars into studying this subject is called ‘Search for Extra-terrestrial Intelligence` (SETI).

Some people have raised concern that scientists should not waste money researching about alien life. It`s unnecessary. Yet some people think it`s important to.

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 8:55 pm  

@Tara (ma'am) ???? but trust me some cases that i see are to convincing to be false.....The magic of NstGeo?

#NatGeo probably makes half that stuff up just to get good ratings #justsaying.

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 8:59 pm  

True @Tara ???

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 9:00 pm  

Oh, speaking of hard core evidence....That just reminds me of something. Let me share with you a little story that actually happened way before the glory days of Photoshop. It is a very true story that actually happened in my home town sometime in the year 1994. I`ll try to just summarize:

On a bright and sunny day in the year 1994, school children at a school called Ariel in Ruwa, Zimbabwe witnessed a spectacular event. This event happened during break time. A strange looking aircraft landed in the school yard and out came little men that, according to the children`s description, “looked a bit like Michael Jackson.” This is the exact place where the ship landed.

[attach]12[/attach]

When the kids returned to class they were completely freaked and couldn’t stop talking about it. The teachers told them to shut up and classes proceeded. The following day, a lot of parents called the school wanting to know why their kids were spooked. This is when the teachers started to freak out, too. Soon after the event, a well-known Psychologist interviewed the children. He concluded that “there is no way the children could possibly lie about this incident.”

What do you think about this story? Real or maybe `the kids were just being kids? `

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 9:02 pm  

Interesting thoughts there. Tara and Leslie, you seem to be having way too different thoughts on the subject.

Scientists should really look deep into this subject and give us a little more solid evidence.

Currently, there are extensive studies going on about aliens, especially in the United States of America. One of the organizations that has invested millions of dollars into studying this subject is called ‘Search for Extra-terrestrial Intelligence` (SETI).

Some people have raised concern that scientists should not waste money researching about alien life. It`s unnecessary. Yet some people think it`s important to.

I think we should stay away from Aliens, "should they exist'. Humans are yet to figure out how to co-exist with wild life which they have existed with for millions of years. Why complicate life further by going out to look for trouble. 

Let's use that money to find a cure for HIV then after we are done, we can go alien hunting...

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 9:05 pm  

looked a bit like Michael Jackson.

Please, I need emojis....lol

ReplyQuote
J Pierre
(@janepierre)
Active High Flyer
10/08/2017 9:09 pm  

Oh I read the story too! If I`m correct these were primary school children and there is no way they could have made up a story of that magnitude. Imagine a group of almost a hundred kids speaking of the same event in the same words.

Um, that becomes spooky. So maybe the aliens do actually exist after all.

ReplyQuote
J Pierre
(@janepierre)
Active High Flyer
10/08/2017 9:12 pm  
Posted by: Tarisai Tara

looked a bit like Michael Jackson.

Please, I need emojis....lol

Lol, Leslie please come to the rescue.

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 9:14 pm  

At the end of the day, whether aliens actually do exist or not is something that scientists can`t conclusively answer yet.

Personally I`m still trying to find the answer from the Bible because the Bible is the only account that gives true answers even to the most difficult questions about life. In the Bible, there are a few scriptures like Hebrews 1:13-14 and Revelation 5:11 which record the existence of many millions of beings who are “ministering spirits” to mankind in fulfilment of God’s purpose. I wonder if those scriptures could be referring to aliens. I don`t know.

Thank you all for your participation tonight. As we close, I would like to reiterate the reason why we have such thought provoking discussions.

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 9:17 pm  

I completely agree with Tara ,why complicate matters like these. It's better we leave it like that ?

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 9:21 pm  
Posted by: J Pierre

Oh I read the story too! If I`m correct these were primary school children and there is no way they could have made up a story of that magnitude. Imagine a group of almost a hundred kids speaking of the same event in the same words.

Um, that becomes spooky. So maybe the aliens do actually exist after all.

You can watch this video - 62 kids claim they saw Aliens in 1994 in Zimbabwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjOisk0uSU

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
10/08/2017 9:23 pm  

Our aim in having us discuss some of these issues is to encourage us as Africans to develop the mindset of research. Maybe I am ill-informed, but I have never seen an institution in Africa that solely focuses on areas like space/alien research, aeronautical research etc.

I think it is wrong for us to assume that such fields must only be left to the Western world. As Africans, studying about space could help us:

• Promote Science Education
  • Possibly deal with the problem of overpopulation and look at ways through which we could live on other planets etc.
  • Look into alternative forms of energy
  • Possibly develop ways to collect helpful resources (e.g. useful gases) from space and bring them to our planet

Africa, we are lagging way too behind in research, but this is something we can do if we really want to.

Thanks once again for attending. Wishing all of us a good night.

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
10/08/2017 9:28 pm  

Good Night ???? 

Yes we can fly! ✈️✈️✈️✈️

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 9:35 pm  

Thank you very much, everyone, for showing up. You make each day brighter and your presence here fuels our efforts to develop African aviation.

See you tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
Tarisai Tara
(@tarisaitara)
10/08/2017 9:41 pm  

Our aim in having us discuss some of these issues is to encourage us as Africans to develop the mindset of research. Maybe I am ill-informed, but I have never seen an institution in Africa that solely focuses on areas like space/alien research, aeronautical research etc.

I think it is wrong for us to assume that such fields must only be left to the Western world. As Africans, studying about space could help us:

• Promote Science Education
  • Possibly deal with the problem of overpopulation and look at ways through which we could live on other planets etc.
  • Look into alternative forms of energy
  • Possibly develop ways to collect helpful resources (e.g. useful gases) from space and bring them to our planet

Africa, we are lagging way too behind in research, but this is something we can do if we really want to.

Thanks once again for attending. Wishing all of us a good night.

I am pretty sure South Africa does have a space center of some sort, I will look into it. I, however, do concur that as Africans, we leave much of our fate in the hands of the western world. That is such a big shame because we have so much to offer them both in terms of resources and intellectual development, not the other way round.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register