DISCUSSION -FRIDAY ...

DISCUSSION -FRIDAY 11 AUGUST 2017  

RSS

Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
Owner of Yadley.com Admin
11/08/2017 8:03 pm  

Good evening High Flyers!

It`s exactly 20h00 (GMT +2). I trust we all had an awesome day today.

I enjoyed your input yesterday on our discussion on aliens. Tonight, we would like to continue our discussion on the subject of mysteries that relate to our world of flight. We would like to talk about a certain place that continues to baffle even the smartest of scientists. The effect that this place has on aviation is strange:

• ·         Almost every flight that flies over that place mysteriously disappears
  • ·         And whenever any airplane disappears in that place, it`s debris can never be found
  • ·         It`s a huge piece of ocean that has even sunk giant ships.
  • ·         Thousands of human lives , hundreds of ships and airplanes have disappeared mysteriously in that area
  • ·         Some people say the place is satanic and some say the place just has some certain magnetic powers that pull aircraft and ships down
  • ·         It is actually a real place that exists, not a myth or anything.

Whenever you come online, I would like to find out from you if you have heard about this place before and your thoughts too about it. Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Yes We Can Fly!

Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
11/08/2017 8:34 pm  

Good Evening ? Flyers, the Bermuda Triangle I guess from what i have read and heard I wouldn't like to fly around those areas ????

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Nakkungustella
(@nakkungustella)
Active High Flyer
11/08/2017 9:51 pm  

Good evening high flyers.

Have heard about the Bermuda triangle and I do think its some sort of electromagnetic force or interference around this place. such a scary place to fly and ssail.

ReplyQuote
Tinashe Nyangombe
(@tinashenyangombe)
Owner of Yadley.com Admin
12/08/2017 12:27 am  

Thank you Leslie and Stella, your intelligent comments are always appreciated 🙂

To those who are visiting this thread and are reading about this Bermuda triangle for the first time – well, the Bermuda triangle is a big oceanic region in the Western part of the North Atlantic ocean. Hundreds of ships and airplanes that have travelled through this region have mysteriously disappeared. 

Pilots who have flown over the Bermuda triangle and survived say they have seen strange lights and also experienced a strange electronic fog that is deep greyish. Some pilots claim that they lost their sense of time when they flew over the Bermuda.

On 2 September 1968, a scuba diver discovered evidence of something that looked like buildings or roads under the deep waters of the Bermuda triangle. But what created more curiosity for most scientists was the fact that the buildings looked quite sophisticated for the time. This led the scientists to further conclude that perhaps there was some sort of technology in that underwater city. Perhaps that technology, like what Stellah thinks too, could have the power to disrupt the electromagnetic field, sink ships, down aircraft, and salvage sunken wreckage.

There is also a theory that in the Bermuda triangle there are aliens that are very curious about humans and periodically snatch a few of them.

This is why the place is also known as `the devil`s triangle`. There are too many evil and mysterious things that happen there.

Perhaps the triangle is very `demonic` or `purely scientific?’ Seems like nobody really knows the answer.....

Yes We Can Fly!

ReplyQuote
Leslie Shumba
(@leslie-shumba)
Trusted High Flyer
12/08/2017 8:07 am  

We still have a long way until we actually have efficient technology that can help us find out why thing like these are happening ?

LDShumba

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register