Flight Attendant Jobs - Air Zimbabwe
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for consideration in the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Ensuring flight safety on board
- Administering first aid to passengers on board
- Providing high-quality customer service on board
- Upholding Public Relations on board
To become an Air Zimbabwe Flight Attendant, the requirements are:
- 5 Ordinary Level Passes including Maths and English
- 2 Advanced Level Passes
- Fluency in English, Shona or Ndebele and an ability to speak any other foreign languages will be a distinct advantage
- Diploma in Public Relations, Tourism and Hospitality or related qualification.
- Previous experience in a customer services environment would be an added advantage.
- Must be a result-focused person of integrity with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 25 years
- Friendly, hardworking and articulate
- Be interactive and enjoy working with people
- Have experience in frontline customer service
- Presentable, well groomed and professional in approach
- Must be young and energetic
All applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications as well as copy of ID.
Forward all applications to -
Manager - Human Resources
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box API
Not Qualified For This Job?
Don’t lose heart, we have got you covered.
Increase your chances of getting an airline job TODAY by enrolling in a FREE online aviation course HERE
This topic was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Yadley.com